The finish area of all races takes place at the Green Point A Track – GPS Co-ordinates: 33⁰54′24.85″ S; 18⁰24′47.08″ E
The finish area offers the following facilities:
- Food and refreshments vendors
- Beer Garden from 11am
- Full Mediclinic medical tent
- Vital massage & strapping tent
- VIP and corporate hospitality
- Information Centre
- Media / press facilities
- Tog bag facilities
- Club, partner and charity designated areas – gazebos
- Live Commentary – TV and RADIO (Please note the event is going to be screened live on SABC2 from 6.30-12 noon). We will have a big screen available at the finish so that all spectators are able to witness the entire race.
- Plenty of covered seating
Please note that no team managers, friends or family will be allowed into the winners finish area.
There will be a tog bag drop-off zone and pick-up zone at the start and finish for both of the Sunday’s events. See attached finish map for each race’s tog bag drop-off and pick-up zone.
USED RUNNING GEAR:
Do you have some old running gear and wish to promote our sport within the neediest communities? We encourage you to bring your old kit on race day and drop it off at the “USED COLLECTIVE” drop zone at the tog bag drop-off points.