The Sanlam Cape Town Marathon Registration and EXPO will take place at the Century City Conference Centre. Century City is strategically located on the N1 highway, just a few minutes from Cape Town CBD. Century City is centrally located in relation to the greater Cape Town metropole, with easy access from the CBD, the popular Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, and the Southern, Northern and West Coast suburbs.
Its situation on the N1 also provides convenient access to the Cape Town International Airport, and the Cape Winelands.
Come and experience the spirit of Cape Town at this unique Sanlam Cape Town Marathon exhibition event.
- Friday 21st September 2018: 9am – 7pm
- Saturday 22nd September 2018: 9am – 5pm
- Registration for athletes
- Event Shop
- Goody bags for registered runners
- Food and music
Should you wish to be part of the EXPO please contact Liezle Bothma at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 031-3122990
Getting to the Century City Conference Centre:
Access to the Conference Centre is easy. Public Transport offers different options including MyCiti Bus services, taxi and train.
Nearly 1300 parking spaces are available in Conference Centre’s six-storey parking garage, which provides direct access to the foyer. A convenient ‘E-parking’ site on the corner of Link Road and Century Way offers a ‘park and ride’ solution, with transport to a bus stop just 100 metres from the Conference Centre. This has been provided by Cape Town’s MyCiTi integrated rapid transit system.
Directions to the Century City Conference Centre from Cape Town CBD and the V&A Waterfront:
- Take the Table Bay Boulevard/N1 freeway heading east
- Continue on Table Bay Boulevard/N1 until Sable Road/Exit 10
- At the traffic lights at the top of the exit, turn left into Sable Road
- Continue on Sable Road until it turns right and becomes Ratanga Road
- Turn right at the first set of traffic lights into Century Boulevard
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Bridgeway
- Continue straight to the next roundabout and take the second exit
- You will now be parallel to Sable road, continue straight to the end of the road and turn left
- Continue straight to the next roundabout and take the first exit to access the parking garage