Mediclinic and ER24 are our medical partners and will be looking after you on race day. For any medical emergencies on race day call 021 430 7374 or 021 430 7379 There are several medical zones along the route.
Mediclinic are our medical partners, and will be looking after you on race day. For any medical emergencies call 021 417 4150.
- There will be a full medical tent at the finish, and a medic with a golf cart will assist with potential collapses and transport runners to the race hospital.
Information relating to runners who have been admitted to the medical tent will be available at the information centre, located on the field at the finish.
SANLAM CAPE TOWN MARATHON:
- At 21.1km, on Rondebosch Common.
- At 26.8km, on Main Road, outside Groote Schuur Residence.
- At 36km, at Government Avenue.
- At 37km, Prestwich Museum precinct
- There will be a full medical tent at the finish.
- Several mobile ambulances or Medical Personnel will be stationed approximately every 5km along the route.
Information relating to runners who have been admitted to the Medical Tent will be available at the Information Centre located on the field at the finish.
PEACE TRAIL RUNS:
- Static Point and ambulance at Kramat on Signal Hill
- In the Greenpoint area we will have a mobile doctor vehicle to cover the shorter routes.
- A full medical tent will be at finish. At the finish line we will also have a medic on a golf cart to assist with any potential collapses and bring them to the race hospital