Sanlam Cape Town Marathon’s high-spirited 5km Peace Run is a community-building event that opens the race track to all. It’s the opportunity for families and friends; business, school and other community groups to band together and enjoy being part of one of Africa’s most prestigious athletic events.
The flat route circles the attractive green space of the Green Point Urban Park and Biodiversity Garden. The one hour cut-off time can accommodate walkers.
Manual entry form download: SANLAM CAPE TOWN MARATHON ENTRY FORM
- Takes place on Saturday, 22nd September, 2018
- Race starts time: to be confirmed
- Route starts and finishes at Vlei Road, Cape Town Stadium Precinct, Green Point
- Cut-off time – Duration is 1 hour
- Open to all runners including children with adult supervision
- Rewards include prizes, giveaways and medals
- Entry Fees: R50
- ENTRY DATES – Pre-race close on the 20th August 2018, late entries will be accepted at the EXPO