Sanlam Cape Town Marathon’s high-spirited 4.2km Fun Run is a community-building event that opens the race track to all. It’s the opportunity for families and friends; business, school and other community groups to band together and enjoy being part of one of Africa’s most prestigious athletic events.
The flat route circles the attractive green space of the Green Point Urban Park and Biodiversity Garden. The one hour cut-off time can accommodate walkers.
Manual entry form download: SANLAM CAPE TOWN MARATHON ENTRY FORM
- Takes place on Saturday, 16th September, 2017
- Race starts at 12h00
- Route starts and finishes at Green Point A Track, Cape Town
- Cut-off time – Duration is 1 hour
- Open to all runners including children with adult supervision
- Rewards include prizes, giveaways and medals
- Entry Fees: R50
- ENTRY DATES – Pre-race close on the 20th August 2017, late entries will be accepted at the EXPO