ENTRIES ARE FULL – only charity entries available as per below:
- CANSA – Contact Susann Breytenbach – firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number (021) 689 5347/082 452 4706
- JAG – For more information phone +27 (0)21 702 7880 or mail: email@example.com
- OPERATION SMILE – Contact: Adva.Brivik-Prins@operationsmile.org
- SPCA – Contact: Natasha Johannes at tel: 021 700 4155 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- STELLENBOSCH UNIVERSITY ALUMNI – Tel: Tel: +27 21 808 9266; E-mail: email@example.com
- WWF – For more information phone Tel: +27 21 657 6600
Cape Town uniquely boasts the spectacular, natural mountain environment of the Table Mountain National Park within its central city limits. The 12km and 22km Sanlam Cape Town Peace Trail Runs allow you to rise above the urban environment and gloriously immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of nature as you take to the trails of Signal Hill and Lion’s Head.
You will enjoy stunning city and iconic Table Mountain vistas from the slopes of Signal Hill, as well as breathtaking views over the sweeping Atlantic Ocean from the contour path on Lion’s Head before making the descent to finish at Green Point Stadium.
- Takes place on Saturday, 22nd September, 2018
- The PEACE TRAIL 22km starts at 07h00
- Start: Green Point A Track, Green Point
- Finish: Vlei Road, Cape Town Stadium precinct
- The race is limited to 500 athletes
- Cut off time – Duration is 4.5 hours – finishing at 12 noon
- Open to elite athletes; registered and unregistered runners of 18 years of age and over
- Rewards include prize money, goodie bags, giveaways and medals
- Entry Fee: R485 which includes R100 entry to SANParks entry fee & Asics Shirt
- Payment of Prize money: Money will only be transferred once full doping results are received
- Refunds: No refunds will be made for a downgrade to the shorter Trail Run
- RUN GREEN: The Sanlam Cape Town Marathon event is a climate neutral event. We are encouraging all runners to help us support the #RunGreen
- Off set your carbon footprint through donation of trees via GREENPOPS
WWF-SA involvement in this trail Run: One of the great joys of trail running is the ability to get outside and enjoy nature in all its glory. Participants in the Sanlam Cape Town Marathon trail running events can now Run for Nature and help conserve the very nature they love and enjoy so much! Nature loving runners are invited to make a statement and support WWF through entering the WWF Run for Nature category in any of the trail running events. Your entry is inclusive of a WWF running shirt.