Inviting Fedhealth members to realise their fitness ambitions at the Sanlam Cape Town Marathon
In celebration of Fedhealth’s second year of participation in the Sanlam Cape Town Marathon, the Scheme decided to involve its members in a very special way.
Apart from offering Fedhealth members free entry into the Sanlam Cape Town Marathon events, this year Fedhealth has also introduced the Dream Chasers campaign. This campaign is aimed at encouraging and inspiring Fedhealth members to step it up and make their fitness dreams a reality, by entering to win one of three slots to compete in the Sanlam Cape Town Marathon.
A communication was sent out and members were invited to enter for a spot to run either the 42.2km marathon; the 12km trail run; or the 10km road race, with support from the Scheme.
The three lucky winners of these categories will each receive support from Fedhealth to make their running dream a reality at the Sanlam Cape Town Marathon:
- The value of one year’s Fedhealth membership on the member’s current option will be paid to the winner which they can use to cover their annual Scheme contribution;
- A personalised, hands-on, three month expert coaching programme, including the Sanlam Cape Town Marathon masterclass attended by Elana Meyer;
- Free entry into the Sanlam Cape Town Marathon, including flights and accommodation for the weekend of the event;
- Custom-fitted Asics running shoes to the value of R2 000; and
- Fedhealth sponsored running gear.
Apart from winning this amazing prize, the three Dream Chasers’ journeys of progress will also be documented and shared on Fedhealth’s social media channels in the run-up to the event in September.
Following an overwhelming response received from members, those who entered were invited to submit a short video sharing their fitness story and motivating why they should be chosen. The selection process is currently underway.
We will introduce you to our three Fedhealth Dream Chasers in due course… so watch this space!