Runners must register and collect their race packs prior to the race.
– Friday 16th October 2020: Registrations and EXPO 9am – 7pm
– Saturday 17th October 2020: Registrations and EXPO 9am – 5pm
- Registration and number pick-up for athletes
- Event Shop
- Goody bags for registered runners (42km, 10km & Trail Runs ONLY)
- Food and music
Should you wish to be part of the EXPO please contact Liezle Bothma at email@example.com or call 031-3122990
WHAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER
You need the following:
- Your registration SMS
- Proof of identification (drivers licenses, ID book, passport).
3RD PARTY COLLECTION
In the event that a runner is not able to register and collect in person, a third party can be appointed. In order to assign a third party please download and complete the Third Party Authorisation form and bring all necessary documents required to Cape Town Marathon Registration.
IMPORTANT: No group collections will be permitted.
- Signed form (form link below)
- Confirmation of my entry/entries (e.g. e-mail or SMS).
- Copy of runners ID or Driver’s License.
- Collector’s original ID or Driver’s License.