CENTURY CITY CONFERENCE CENTRE
GPS: 33.8958 °S, 18.5052 °E
The Sanlam Cape Town Marathon EXPO takes place at the Century City Conference Centre.
4 Energy Lane, Bridgeways Precinct, Century City
- Friday 13th September 2019: 09h00 – 19h00
- Saturday 14th September 2019: 09h00 – 17h00
- Registration for all Athletes
- Exhibitions & Activations
- Goodie Bag Collection for all pre-race registered runners
- Market on the Square
- Live Entertainment
WHAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER
You need the following:
- Your registration SMS
- Proof of identification (drivers licenses, ID book, passport).
The SMS will be sent on Tuesday the 10th of September.
MARKET ON THE SQUARE
As you exit the Century City Conference Centre you can join us at the vibrant outdoor Market on the Square. With an assortment of food vendors, live entertainment, bar and restaurants, it will be the perfect place to relax and enjoy the vibe of Cape Town.
GETTING TO CENTURY CITY CONFERENCE CENTRE
Century City is strategically located on the N1 highway, just a few minutes from Cape Town CBD. The physical address is No. 4 Energy Lane, Bridgeways Precinct, Century City GPS: 33.8958 °S, 18.5052 °E
Directions from Cape Town CBD and the V&A Waterfront:
- Take the Table Bay Boulevard/N1 freeway heading east
- Continue on Table Bay Boulevard/N1 until Sable Road/Exit 10
- At the traffic lights at the top of the exit, turn left into Sable Road
- Continue on Sable Road until it turns right and becomes Ratanga Road
- Turn right at the first set of traffic lights into Century Boulevard
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit into Bridgeway
- Continue straight to the next roundabout and take the second exit
- You will now be parallel to Sable road, continue straight to the end of the road and turn left
- Continue straight to the next roundabout and take the first exit to access the parking garage
The Century City Conference Centre (CCCC) has got its own parking facility as well as offering several other parking alternatives within the immediate area. These are all for pay parking and include the following:
P1: Limited parking in this garage situated near entrance to CCCC – follow instructions from parking attendants.
P2: The CCCC parking access is situated at the back of the CCCC. This is a parking garage of 1300 parking bays and provides access directly into the CCCC. Follow the P2 directional signage – see orange directional path in map.
P3: The P3 parking access is situated in Kinetic Way next to the Virgin Active Building. It provides 200 parking bays and is situated near the Century City Conference Centre.
Century Way Parking: Situated near the entrance of Century City in Century Way – 5 minute walk
Canal Walk Shopping Centre Parking: There is extensive parking at the Canal Walk Shopping Centre. This parking is 7 minutes walk from the Century City Conference Centre. Aim for the upper level parking, Entrance 5 (next to Woolworths), enter Canal Walk Shopping Centre via Entrance 5 and leave via Exit 12 – follow the directional signage and pedestrian attendants to the EXPO.
Look out for the parking attendants for guidance in the area.
Drop off: S 33.89490 E 18.50411 – bridgeway road
Pickup: S33.89604 E18.50410 – cnr of Energy lane
MYCITI BUS SERVICE
The MyCiTi bus provides a link from the Century City Railway Station to a number of convenient stops along the Century Boulevard ring road, and from there, a route via the West Coast line to the CBD. Transport between the CBD and Cape Town International Airport is also provided by the MyCiTi service.
GOLDEN ARROW BUS SERVICE
Golden Arrow operates direct bus services to Century City from Cape Town CBD, Khayelitsha, Nyanga, Killarney, Elsies River, Hanover Park and Atlantis. A short walk from the Century City Shopping Centre will take you to the exhibition venue.
MINI BUS AND TAXI SERVICES
Formal minibus taxi services to Century City operate from Koeberg, Goodwood, Maitland, Bellville, Mitchells Plain, Elsies River, Khayelitsha, Nyanga, Langa, Guguletu and other destinations on the Cape Flats.
Metered taxis are permitted on the Century City road network.
The Century City Station forms part of the Cape Town – Bellville Route (via Monte Vista).