The Sanlam Cape Town Marathon Registration and EXPO will take place at the Century City Conference Centre (GPS: 33.8958 °S, 18.5052 °E – No. 4 Energy Lane, Bridgeways Precinct, Century City). Century City is strategically located on the N1 highway, just a few minutes from Cape Town CBD. Century City is centrally located in relation to the greater Cape Town metropole, with easy access from the CBD, the popular Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, and the Southern, Northern and West Coast suburbs.
Its situation on the N1 also provides convenient access to the Cape Town International Airport, and the Cape Winelands.
Come and experience the spirit of Cape Town at this unique Sanlam Cape Town Marathon exhibition event.
- Friday 13th September 2019: 9am – 7pm
- Saturday 14th September 2019: 9am – 5pm
- Registration for athletes
- Event Shop
- Exhibition & Activations
- Goodie bags collection for pre-race registered runners
- Live Entertainment
- Market on the Square
Should you wish to be part of the EXPO please contact Liezle Bothma at email@example.com or phone 031-3122990
Getting to the Century City Conference Centre:
Century City is strategically located on the N1 highway, just a few minutes from Cape Town CBD. The physical address is No. 4 Energy Lane, Bridgeways Precinct, Century City GPS: 33.8958 °S, 18.5052 °E
Directions to the Century City Conference Centre from Cape Town CBD and the V&A Waterfront:
- Take the Table Bay Boulevard/N1 freeway heading east
- Continue on Table Bay Boulevard/N1 until Sable Road/Exit 10
- At the traffic lights at the top of the exit, turn left into Sable Road
- Continue on Sable Road until it turns right and becomes Ratanga Road
- Turn right at the first set of traffic lights into Century Boulevard
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit into Bridgeway
- Continue straight to the next roundabout and take the second exit
- You will now be parallel to Sable road, continue straight to the end of the road and turn left, continue straight to the next roundabout and take the first exit to access the parking garage
There is extensive parking in and around the Century City Conference Centre (CCCC). These include the following:
- P2: The CCCC parking access is situated at the back of the CCCC. This is a parking garage of 1300 parking bays and provides access directly into the CCCC. Follow the P2 directional signage – see red directional path in map.
- P3: The P3 parking access is situated in Kinetic Way next to the Virgin Active Building. It provides 200 parking bays and is situated near the Century City Conference Centre. Follow the P3 directional signage and parking attendants to get there.
- Century Way Parking: Situated near the entrance of Century City in Century Way – 5 minute walk
- Canal Walk Shopping Centre Parking: There is extensive parking at the Canal Walk Shopping Centre. This parking is 7 minutes walk from the Century City Conference Centre. Aim for the upper level parking, Entrance 5 (next to Woolworths), enter Canal Walk Shopping Centre via Entrance 5 and leave via Exit 12 – follow the directional signage and pedestrian attendants to the EXPO.
Look out for the parking attendants for guidance in the area.
MYCITI BUS SERVICE
The MyCiTi bus provides a link from the Century City Railway Station to a number of convenient stops along the Century Boulevard ring road, and from there, a route via the West Coast line to the CBD. Transport between the CBD and Cape Town International Airport is also provided by the MyCiTi service.
GOLDEN ARROW BUS SERVICE
Golden Arrow operates direct bus services to Century City from Cape Town CBD, Khayelitsha, Nyanga, Killarney, Elsies River, Hanover Park and Atlantis. A short walk from the Century City Shopping centre will take you to the exhibition venue.
MINI BUS AND TAXI SERVICES
Formal minibus taxi services to Century City operate from Koeberg, Goodwood, Maitland, Bellville, Mitchells Plain, Elsies River, Khayelitsha, Nyanga, Langa, Guguletu and other destinations on the Cape Flats.
Metered taxis are permitted on the Century City road network.
The Century City Station forms part of the Cape Town – Bellville Route (via Monte Vista). For full timetable details please see here: Metrorail Train Schedules
There will be an uber drop-off and pick up zone close to the CCCC. See the map for details
WHAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER
You need your registration SMS and proof of identification (drivers licenses, ID book, passport). If you have not received your SMS please email firstname.lastname@example.org your ID number.
Third party collections are allowed – refer here for details.