The Official Charities of the Sanlam Cape Town Marathon have been chosen because of their involvement with development of running. Help them uplift this wonderful sport of ours by supporting them.
WPA Kids athletics development program
The programme objectives are:
- Provide and enhance opportunities for communities to participate in athletic activities
- Increase levels of participation
- Develop a love for athletics in young people while improving their sporting skills
- Promote healthier communities, by dealing with the growing challenges of sedentary lifestyles, childhood obesity, gender equality and social cohesion
- Strengthen development and leadership competencies within WP affiliated clubs
- Up skill club representatives, coaches and facilitators with coaching, life skills and leadership training
- Implement a Kids Athletics Programme league competition between clubs
- Provide the funding, resources and support to continuously deliver successful programmes
- Support, encourage, develop and optimise the talent within the Western Province
- Develop performance, talent identification and management systems
- Create pathways for talented athletes
To find out more please email us directly.
As a business operating on the African continent and beyond, Sanlam is cognisant of its responsibility towards society and is committed to sustainable social advancement.
As Sanlam’s primary corporate social investment medium, the Sanlam Foundation is a true effort to transform the society in which we operate.
In 2015, the Sanlam Group invested ZAR74 million (USD4.7 million) in South Africa on socio-economic development (SED), focused on Financial Literacy, Education, Enterprise Development and Environmental Stewardship.
Therefore, The Sanlam Foundation is committed to growing its SED investments to reflect our pan-African vision – by investing in SED projects in countries where we operate.
The Following projects are supported by the Sanlam Foundation
For Further information contact: Lunga Schoeman, Project Manager: Sanlam Foundation, 021 947 2401 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Endurocad – brought to you by Elana Meyer
- SACanRun KIDS Schools Development Programs
- SACanRun YOUTH Development Programs
- Endurocad Endurance Academy
As a non-profit company it relies heavily on the public to support its initiatives. It is brought to you by Elana Meyer.
Committed to excellence
Givengain platform: https://www.givengain.com/cc/2017SCTM/
Just Giving platform: https://www.justgiving.com/endurocad/