Entries opening 1 February 2019
Sanlam Cape Town Marathon’s high-spirited 5km Peace Run is a community-building event that opens the race track to all. It’s the opportunity for families and friends; business, school and other community groups to band together and enjoy being part of one of Africa’s most prestigious athletic events.
The flat route circles the attractive green space of the Green Point Urban Park and Biodiversity Garden. The one hour cut-off time can accommodate walkers.
- Takes place on Saturday, 14th September, 2019
- Race starts time: 08h15
- Route starts in Stephan Way and finishes at Vlei Road, Cape Town Stadium Precinct, Green Point
- Cut-off time – Duration is 1 hour
- Open to all runners including children with adult supervision
- Rewards include prizes, giveaways and medals
- On-line Entries close at midnight on 26th August 2019, or when the maximum entry limit of 2500 entries has been reached. LATE ENTRIES will be accepted at Registration on Friday 13th September 2019.
- Voucher entries close on 31st August 2019. NO LATE VOUCHER ENTRIES accepted.
- Substitutions will be done until 26th AUGUST 2019. No refunds will be processed. An admin fee will be charged for substitution entries
- No upgrades or downgrades will be processed.
- ENTRY FEES – click here for full details of the entry fees
- REGISTRATION and collection of race numbers takes place on the 13th September at the Sanlam Cape Town Marathon EXPO & Registration at the Century City Conference Centre
- RUN GREEN: The Sanlam Cape Town Marathon event is a climate neutral
event. We are encouraging all runners to help us support the #RunGreen
campaign. OFF SET YOUR TRAVEL CARBON FOOTPRINT AND TAKE THE GREEN PLEDGE