- The 10km Virtual Peace Run / Walk takes place on Sunday, 18 October.
- You must run / walk with the Virtual Marathon app, which will track your progress as if you are running the actual race route.
- You may start the race any time between 6am and 10am, your local time (no time zone adjustment is required)
- You are required to complete the 10km Virtual Peace Run / Walk in 2:30 (2-and-a-half hours)
The 10km Virtual Peace Run is open to all runners and walkers aged 14 and over.
- Online entries close on 14 October 2020.
- Manual entries will not be facilitated.
- No upgrades, downgrades or substitutions will be facilitated.
Athletes will receive a race number, and will be tracked through the Virtual Marathon App.
The Sanlam Cape Town Marathon cares for the environment, and running a Virtual Race is no different. As you commit to the challenge of running a 10km Virtual Peace Run, so too do we want you commit to running a clean race by not littering.
SA Runners: R80
African Runners: R100
International Runners: R150