- The Virtual Half Marathon takes place on Sunday, 18 October.
- You must run with the Virtual Marathon app, which will track your progress as if you are running the actual race route.
- You may start the race any time between 6am and 10am, your local time (no time zone adjustment is required)
- You are required to complete the Virtual Half Marathon in 3:30 (3-and-a-half hours)
The Virtual Half Marathon is open to all athletes aged 16 and over.
- Online entries close on 14 October 2020.
- Manual entries will not be facilitated.
- No upgrades, downgrades or substitutions will be facilitated.
VIRTUAL RACE RULES
- Please read the Virtual Race Rules.
Athletes will receive a race number, and will be tracked through the Virtual Marathon App.
The Sanlam Cape Town Marathon cares for the environment, and running the Virtual Half Marathon is no different. As you commit to the challenge of running a Virtual Race, so too do we want you to commit to running a clean race by not littering.
SA Runners: R130
African Runners: R160
International Runners: R225