- The Virtual Marathon takes place on Sunday, 18 October.
- You must run with the Virtual Marathon app, which will track your progress as if you are running the actual race route.
- You may start the race any time between 6am and 10am, your local time (no time zone adjustment is required)
- You are required to complete the Virtual Marathon in 6:30 (6-and-a-half hours)
The Virtual Marathon is open to all athletes aged 20 and over.
- Online entries close on 14 October 2020.
- Manual entries will not be facilitated.
- No upgrades, downgrades or substitutions will be facilitated.
VIRTUAL RACE RULES
- Please read the Virtual Race Rules.
Athletes will receive a race number, and will be tracked through the Virtual Marathon App.
The Sanlam Cape Town Marathon cares for the environment, and running a Virtual Marathon is no different. As you commit to the challenge of running a Virtual Marathon, so too do we want you to commit to running a clean race by not littering.
SA Runners: R180
African Runners: R220
International Runners: R300