- The 5km Virtual Peace Run takes place on Sunday, 18 October.
- You must run with the Virtual Marathon app, which will track your progress as if you are running the actual race route.
- You may start the race any time between 6am and 10am, your local time (no time zone adjustment is required)
- You are required to complete the 5km Virtual Peace Run / Walk in 1:30 (1-and-a-half hours)
The 5km Virtual Peace Run is open to all runners and walkers of all ages, shapes, sizes and fitness levels. This is the perfect experience for the whole family..
- Online entries close on 14 October 2020.
- Manual entries will not be facilitated.
- No upgrades, downgrades or substitutions will be facilitated.
Athletes will receive a race number, and will be tracked through the Virtual Marathon App.
The Sanlam Cape Town Marathon cares for the environment, and running a Virtual Race is no different. As you commit to the challenge of running a 5km Virtual Peace Run, so too do we want you commit to running a clean race by not littering.
SA Runners: R50
African Runners: R70
International Runners: R100